Car Problems >.<

Oh, I have all the time…
Moving objects with physics properties it’s a complex thing…
Let this to the “gurus”…Erwin is the creator of Blender’s Physics engine, a true
“guru”!
You should use his template, maybe?!
Now, your updated car setup is even more “weird”, in my opinion, but I’m not a guru…
I guess that some users here, have cars with bones that work well?!
Maybe they can help you!

Hey. if you want to make the camera show slow parenting, just select the camera, go to the Object Buttons, look in the Anim Settings tab, and enable SlowP or Slow Parenting or any cutoff of the word Parenting. Then on the lower part of the tab, set Time Offset to about 120. That should do it.

A thought. Since you have an armature, maybe set it up like they set up characters. Put a big box around it.

Plantperson explained it someplace just a couple days ago… Could work!!!

Often the visible model is not the best model to use as the physics-calculation model. Try this: make the visual parts of the model collision-insensitive, then parent them inside a large cube-like object. Make this object invisible, and set its physics calculation mode to Convex Hull Polytope. Now the cube can handle the collisions and physics simulation. This will hopefully make the collisions more realistic for you.

Break out all you favorite old PC racing games ,and go to this site:
http://www.zmodeler2.com/

the game Grand theft Auto III models was made with it :slight_smile: .

Hey. if you want to make the camera show slow parenting, just select the camera, go to the Object Buttons, look in the Anim Settings tab, and enable SlowP or Slow Parenting or any cutoff of the word Parenting. Then on the lower part of the tab, set Time Offset to about 120. That should do it.

http://www.khayma.com/cgwoods/3dlab/train-m-tut-guru.htm

wow, that really helps!

did you look at vehicle3_steering fix.blend in the 2.42 physics demo download from blender.org?

Its a lot of fun to play with…

i decided to put my car project on hold, i am working on other stuff, srry ititrx

Oh, I thought you were on it again, sorry, never mind… but download it anyway, its a coole car, really…