Castle

Hi, i made some tests in eevee and posprocess with one older project. Here is result :slight_smile: .

Thumbnail

62 Likes

really nice ! i think you could get this featured, do you mind sharing more render of this castle ? it look like a really nice project, only one image is not much :frowning:

edit: like you did with your other featured project :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! - i had pictures from others views to but i focused postprocess on this one to finaliaze the project :wink:

ok, tag me when the project is finished, iโ€™m sure this will be featured

1 Like

Looks like the lower edge has been cut off, and what is the sphere on the R side?

1 Like

The image was cut off a little. Sphere on the right side is smoke flow object which was not disabled in render

3 Likes

Nicely done! I love the atmosphere you managed to create here.

2 Likes

You can clone brush that out in Gimp or Krita.

1 Like

I agree, clone out the sphere. You also have some serious banding issues going on. Add some noise in Photoshop, around 1 (not sure if itโ€™s in pixels or percent. Pixels I think) and that should help to clear up most of it.

1 Like

I find that fog very nice. Can you share the object in a separate .blend?

1 Like

love this Disney inspired artwork :smiley:

1 Like

Dunno, when I first saw the sphere it gave me some kind of UFO feeling and mistery. Dithering issues are there indeed, I know itโ€™s complex to get rid of them on that kind of background.
Really nice image.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hi i just followed this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8lHVnQdtSA . Hope it helps you to :slight_smile:

Thank you Bart!

1 Like

Never thought of using simulations to create fog, Iโ€™ve always tried the procedural textures! Whoa, thanks

1 Like