Caught you little thief

characters
modeling

(JPblend) #1

Inspired from the Niffler Character. All done in Blender.

(Bohdan Lvov) #2

What? That’s incredible!

(JPblend) #3

Yes it is :blush::blush:. Thank you for your comment.

(alf0) #4

nice work man !!!

(JPblend) #5

Thank you. Glad that you like it :blush:

Amazing ! Tell us more :stuck_out_tongue: ! Do you have wire renders? Clays ? :smile:

Are the hand made in Blender too, or is it a render merge with a photograph ?
If it’s a photograph, are the hand holding some piece of Blue or Green thing, in order to ease the masking ?

++
Tricotou

(Blender Ninja) #7

Great work bud!

(JPblend) #8

Thanks very much :blush::blush:

(JPblend) #9

Thank you for your comment. I will try to put a clay or a wire render tomorrow :grin:. Hands are all made in blender :wink: so no need for a blue or a green screen :blush:. I painted them with texture painting after modeling :blush:.

(GarageFarm.NET) #10

Hair settings please…

Jarek D (DJ)

(Tedri Mark) #11

Yeah that hair is great!

(JPblend) #12

Here is the hair texture node. I used the Nazar Noschenko tutorial to build it. Thanks to him !!!:grinning:

(Nitram_2000) #13

Incredible work!

The only critique I have of it is that the right hand (on the left side of us) looks a little rubbery. Just a smidge mind you. Otherwise, this is perfect. I love it.

(JPblend) #14

Finally I found time to make clay renders one with and one without hair.
Hope it’ll help. Cheers.

(JPblend) #15

Thanks for your support. Glad to read that. I agree with you for the right hand, maybe too much glossy…

(Stefman) #16

WOWWWWWW incredible.
It’s been a long time since I came here and this one made me react !!!
At the first glance, I thought that the hands were real, then I saw the glossiness of the right one and so I understood that they were cg too.
It’s a strong modeling that we have here. I like the film and even if this creature is not exactly a niffler, I think that it’s your interpretation and art is like that, creation, interpretation !!!
Congratulations, I love it. Thanks for the node setup !!! How much time did it take to you to make this piece ?

(JPblend) #17

Thank you for your comment Stephane. Very happy to read it. I don’t know exactly how much time I spent on it but a few hours for sure :blush:. I reused hands that I made before so it was faster for that part :wink:. Cheers

(Bart Veldhuizen) #18

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy :slight_smile:

(JPblend) #19

Cool :blush:. Thank you :wink: