Celsius - A Summer Short Film I made in Blender

I made a short film about summer!

The film was entirely made in Blender and color graded using Dehancer in Davinci Resolve.

Below are some stills from it.

Here is the overview video of how i made it -

81 Likes

Awesome work!

I like your lighting so much, it’s really captivating
Honestly everything here is perfect: the bokeh effect, the film grain and this atmosphere. Love it)

thank you so much man. appreciate you!

1 Like

Great visual effects. I really like the tones of these photos. In addition, you render is also great, they look like photos cut from a movie.

1 Like

This short is so fantastic. I find your work so inspiring :hugs::hugs::hugs:. I like the details and the way you mix everything. I think that blender has no secret for you. Congratulations for all the cinematics effects and the lighting.
I made an animation with a car and one in a japan corridor inspired by you. Thank you so much :+1:t2::+1:t2:. I hope to see more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks man

thanks a lot

1 Like

Very nice! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Great!, thanks for sharing with us your experiences and all informations we can usa in our future movie animation 3D. Have best,
BRAVO

1 Like

Great work. Extra cudos for sound. Sound glues all elements together, lot of people neglect his importance.

2 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Super! I love the story telling so far. I think you unintentionally have misspelled “patreon” word.

1 Like

absolutely gorgeous, including your fight with the laptop XDD
It has much merit!!

1 Like

Love your work man, keep up.

2 Likes

And all you had to do to make yours more popular than mine is to provide people with a YouTube link. LOL :frowning_face:

1 Like

Bro, this is absolutely gorgeous. The lighting is superb, especially on the third pic.

Did you model it all yourself?

no not at all man. sketchfab!