CGI Product commercial in Blender 3.1 Coffee brand( need advices to improve more)

I just finished my Coffee Brand commercial on Blender. The client was a local brand called country bean coffee, I really enjoyed and learned a lot from this project, starting from the rigid body and fluid simulation to sculpting the coffee beans.
However, I would love to have some advice from my senior artists on how I can improve even further
Thanks a lot

Uploading: 0001-0150.mp4…

commercial in youtube

3 Likes

Beans are a rich source of energy including caffine.

1 Like

thanks for sharing

In any case, you should make a white balance in your image processing so that the yellow tint goes out.

1 Like

interesting, I actually wanted to give the vibe of a cafe as they use fluorescent lights so I used a blackbody in the emission shader hence the yellow tint, Does it look bad? should I just keep it neutral?
You can refer to the video link attached to know what I am saying by cafe like vibe.

If you like the yellow (warm) tint better, you should Color grading the rest of the video in this warm tone as well, which in turn doesn’t really fit with the pure white font anymore.

1 Like

In any product shot, if the company’s logo or registered trademark appears, it should appear in its entirety. Don’t quite cut it off.

1 Like