CGI Short film - The Adventures of Deesics

I’m excited to finally be able to show a project that I worked on for the last year:
The Adventures of Deesics

This short film is a about young traveling wizard in search of spells and artifacts of power. Has the die been cast or does he makes his own luck?

If this short film will make you smile or even laugh then I succeeded in my goal to make your day a bit brighter :slight_smile:

33 Likes

while it’s nigh impossible to brighten a day when one is in the middle of a desert with nary a cloud in the sky…

i loved the adventure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hehe :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

This was lovely to watch, thank you for sharing it here! :white_heart: :game_die:

2 Likes

Great work and cool, unique character!

1 Like

thank you :smiley:

:heart: I am glad you liked it :smiley: thank you very much

Nice animation! That squash and stretch :grinning:

1 Like

Wonderful! I love the style, somewhere between detailed and stylized especially regarding the vegetation. I’m looking forward to see more of this! Will there be more parts to this story?

Thank you :slight_smile:
The original plan is indeed to make more episodes to this story :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

this is awesome! thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

thank you very much! have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I thought it was about our beloved default-cube trying to escape deletion or something along those lines.

greetings, Kologe

2 Likes

Very nice. Love animation, sound, story is simple and cute. Can we expect continue of this “epic journey”?

1 Like

thanks a lot :slight_smile: I am definetly planning the next part of his adventures :slight_smile:

1 Like