CGTalk Challenge XVI - GRAND SPACE OPERA

If you guys do enter the contest. Please give your names here, so we now where to look (I think you have to use your real name in the contest)

Hi everyone …

well, althought I have nto so much experience, I’ve decided to entere the Space Opera competition at CGTalk … I think is a great chance to learn lot of things … I’ve still not started to model anything, anyway I’ll use Blender for 3D and GIMP for 2D … I’ve already submitted some (horrible) hand drawn sketches … if you are interested you can go on my CGTalk thread

Any feedback and comment will be really appreciated … thanks, Riccardo :slight_smile:

After a bit of going back and forth, I decided to enter the challenge as well. I have a bit of work done that I should post to my thread soon.

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=178774

Good luck everyone!

b01c

I think I’m gonna try. I don’t have the skills to be an opponent of anyone, but I think this can be a good way to continue learning. I think I have a n idea.

Hi elGordo

I think it is a good idea … I am really a started in both 2D and 3D and I have no previous experience, so I partecipate to this contest without any hope to win anything … but it is great to partecipate on it, lot of comments from other guys around and you will learn a lot of things (at least is what heppening to me) … I’ve spent few years playing around with Blender without doing almost anything … but now, thanks to the stimula of the contest I’m learning lot of things on Blender (I’ve also started to read the manual :slight_smile: ) and I’m so happy …

Good luck to you and to all the other blender people …
Riccardo :slight_smile: