• Broccolium
  • md2000
  • abbey_normal
  • PMDesigns
  • caz747
  • fcharr
  • HazelQ

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jul 26, 2023 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

Trentle: Disintegrate

Tachtian: The mushroom stew tasted kinda funny, btw

KDLynch: ivegonemad

Broccolium: Flavours of the Brain

md2000: Try Again

abbey_normal: High Speed

Open Entries

PMDesigns: They-Hulk

(Open. Very open. Didn’t have much time this week, so that’s it. A lot of old/still being used assets with a borrowed Hulk mesh which was given a bit of sculpting.)

caz747: 11

(The character is from Mixamo and the guitar is an old model, all the rest is new. I will say it’s an open entry.)

fcharr: Inside the Box

HazelQ: Obsession

(Open - the Joker’s face was sculpted on the stylized head from Blender’s Human Base Meshes, everything else is my own work.)

Non-competing Entries

Manou: Insane

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1048 with votes from 39.3% of the voters is… Tachtian!
Here’s to all the great participators…

The mushroom stew tasted kinda funny, btw

4 Likes

Congratulations Tachtian! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats tachtian on your inspiring entry :slight_smile: I must say I feel like I missed out by not getting Helge’s usual weekly entry.

3 Likes

I actually startet putting something together. However, I then caught a nasty cold and it just didn’t make much sense to continue working on it instead of going to bed…

Fortunately, @Tachtian brilliantly covered the mushroom perspective on this theme.

[And, for what it’s worth, I still submitted my little entry thread example image.;-)]

5 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you, @KDLynch and @fchar.

I know that feeling, @GrimZA, always looking forward to the new theme as soon as the last voting is closed.
Today, in the heat of the moment, i struggled to get something inspirationally. Anyway, I hope you all like the new theme.

Here are candidates which didn’t made it to the finals.

• data visualisation
  • on the road
  • on vacation
  • Unlimited
  • Weltschmerz (well not really :wink: )

i wish you all the best. My thoughts were "ah, on vacation, ‘sei’s ihm gegönnt’ :slight_smile: ".

But anyway, I want to thank you from my heart for you continuous engagement for the weekend challenge.

And for you insipiring entries :slight_smile:

Watch out! Here it comes:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’ll be on vacation next week. So, in the end, the timing wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

Always a pleasure! Thanks for taking part. Without all the wonderful entries which are being submitted every week I could not keep the challenge alive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

7txnn8

3 Likes