• fcharr
  • Napivo
  • TripleTree
  • PMDesigns
  • 3dnotguru
  • Splododyne
  • caz747
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Nov 1, 2023 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

3d.duckling: It’s boo time!

rigoletto: Hello Pumpkin

md2000: Have Some Spirit

fcharr: Trick or Treat

Napivo: Where spitrits have lease

TripleTree: Konnichiwa Witches

Open Entries

PMDesigns: These Costumes Get Better Every Year!

(Open. I modeled the two characters and the house structure over the last few days, but I used a few existing assets and downloaded images to complete the scene.)

3dnotguru: hallow

(OPEN because I used human model from MakeHuman but rigged for this weekend challenge.)

Splododyne: Exploring Spirit

*(Open, the cat is from BlendSwap.

It is all generated with Blender’s included add ons. Wall factory. Ant landscape. Sapling trees. Cycles render.)*

caz747: All Aboard!

(Open entry. Everything was made by me, except the trees and witch image, but apart from the station it’s all old models.)

Non-competing Entries

PMDesigns: Do You Believe in Ghosts?

Helge: That’s the spirit!

(For this one, I reused an old scull model from a previous weekend challenge. The background image is a G’mic Cubism-filter version of the raw render (Gimp) which was added using the compositor.)

Trentle: Pumpkin

3dmad: The Passenger

2 Likes

Wow, all of you brought your A game this week. Great work everyone. Makes it tough to decide.

2 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1062 with votes from 50% of the voters is… 3d.duckling!
Here’s to all the great participators…

It’s boo time!

2 Likes

Congratulations @3d.duckling

2 Likes

O.M.G Thank you sooo much!
Thanks for voting me!
And for all participants, you’re all great! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much, @PMDesigns !

1 Like

Congrats to 3d.duckling, and many thanks for those that coted for me.

Looking forward to our new theme.

2 Likes

As you wish. Here we go:

:slight_smile:

Pretty sure there are going to be lots of entries with red ribbons hanging from trees, but I can’t think of anything else.

1 Like

Right to the point, Peter! :blush: