Challenge #1070 "The World’s Worst Children’s Toy" (22/12/23) Entries CLOSED

Theme #1070 for Friday 22th of December 2023 is:

The World’s Worst Children’s Toy

Entry closes on Monday, 22:30 GMT (Mon, Dec 25, 2023 10:30 PM)

How do I post my entry? Here is an Example: (click to open)

Title: Spiky Bouncy Ball

pure

Please remember to state if your entry is pure, open or non-competing.

“There are two main goals for these contests: Fun and Glory.
Fun: You get only 4 days to create a cool image, based on the theme for the week.
Glory: After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared. The winner picks the theme for next week and will be featured in the Feature Row.”

For details please check out the: CHALLENGE RULES

Btw.: Comments are welcome in both threads (entries/voting). Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, what toy for the world’s worst children? Hmm. :thinking:

2 Likes

Probably wouldn’t matter. If they were the worst children (worst at being children), they wouldn’t know how to play!

Reminds me of this

4 Likes

TBH, that’s what gave me the idea. But thought it best to change “offensive” into “worst”. Love those Corridor Crew A.I. videos.

1 Like

“Lego Jack the Ripper Playset”

Open. Non-Competing.
Probably not the worst, but pretty inappropriate.
Lego minifigures made in BrickLinks Studio and exported to Blender for rigging and shading.
Lego scene made with geometry nodes.
Box image compiled in GIMP.
Rendered in Blender with a downloaded HDRi and quickly modeled a box and table.

15 Likes

He is so smart

Pure I painted my own UV and imported it into GImp…it was my first time apart from that everything done in blender even the logo if you want to call it that just in gimp.

I saw an advertisement where children have to catch poop and the last one loses or something like that completely surreal… I played monopoly with my family and we all melted when it was over… well I thought we would just fast forward the time a bit… what could be worse than catching poop… maybe your own chemistry construction kit with instructions just like in the sequels and prequels to breaking bad…

11 Likes

Realistic price tag lol

3 Likes

old man voice back in MY day, you could get a full size branded Lego Star Wars Slave I for 60 bucks… you youngsters and your darn inflation shakes a fist at the sky

4 Likes

I just want that 200 dollar lego space shuttle…

1 Like

“Toy Gun + VR Kit & FPS Game”
non-competing

Blender/Eevee

Have a great Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

" Unhealthy soother"

Pure.
Quickly modeled the soother and the cigarette. used some materials and textures for the tiles and for the cigarette. Added volumetric shader to create the smoky effect.

Btw this is my first interaction on this platform, I was just looking for some challengens :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Lump of Coal

Pure entry, blender 4 cycles.

5 Likes

Afro Karate Jesus!!!

Pure. Sorry not sorry :wink:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone! It seems there aren’t going to be any more entries in here, and I assume it’s because everyone is busy dreaming of a white Christmas. So, Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

Here’s my entry…
Child’s Carnival Knife Throwing Game

Compelete with motorized rotating target - fits cats, dogs, and small children.
Bonus axe included.

It was either this or lawn darts.

Pure, cycles. .

Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Title: Explosive idea

Pure

2 Likes

“No one in this house will ever sleep again”
Pure entry, cycles 64 samples

Took about 3 hours

6 Likes