• paroneayea
  • codecontemplator
  • fcharr
  • md2000
  • Upupa_epops
  • The_Hit_List
  • PMDesigns
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jan 3, 2024 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

paroneayea: Blood Door

codecontemplator: The red eye gate

fcharr: Under Blood Red Skies

md2000: Gate

Upupa_epops: Sacrifice has been made

Open Entries

The_Hit_List: Welcome to Hell

(I made the door and the doorframe xD the rest is from blender kit. Don’t vote for me. Again; happy new year!!!)

PMDesigns: HeckRaiser

(Open. The attic structure, door, boxes and chairs were all existing assets. I made the rest over the last couple of days, including the cobwebs which you can’t see!
Also ran it through AE to adjust the colours and add some grain for that 1980’s horror look.)

Non-competing Entries

NeilJamesFrarey: Blood-Gate Rabbit

3dmad: Donate

Helge: Artificial Gate To The Heart

2 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1071 with votes from 50% of the voters is… codecontemplator!
Here’s to all the great participators…

The red eye gate

2 Likes

Congrats @codecontemplator :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @codecontemplator . Another well-deserved win.

3 Likes

Thank you friends. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Christmas is over, time to lose some weight! :wink:

Your entry must be really well-liked because it’s up on the featured row already! I was told they don’t usually go up there until the following Monday. It makes more sense that it’s put up when it’s announced.

good, both first and second place.