(If you cannot decide, pick up to 2.)

• Millani
  • fcharr
  • TripleTree
  • md2000
  • codecontemplator
  • PMDesigns
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Feb 7, 2024 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

Pure Entries

Millani: Flash-in-a-box

fcharr: Smashing Pumpkin

TripleTree: Pogo Blitz: Where Justice Hops, Evil Drops

md2000: Jack Be Nimble

Open Entries

codecontemplator: Bang

(Background image from unsplash.)

PMDesigns: Flash Dance

(Animation from Mixamo.)

Non-competing Entries

PMDesigns: Warming Up

Helge: Jumpin’ Jack Splash

1 Like

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1076 with votes from 44.4% of the voters is… Millani!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Flash-in-a-box

5 Likes

Congratulations @Millani ! I’m glad you were able to get inspired by that theme. I had nothing!

4 Likes

Congrats @Millani, very nice entry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the votes and congrats to all participants, it wasn’t easy to come up with an idea this time!

OK, so how about “Batman doing push-ups” for the next theme? No? Nobody?

Fine, I will think of something else then. I hope you will enjoy the next round!

3 Likes

Here we go:

If I’m not mistaken “Batman doing push-ups” could still be a valid entry. :slight_smile:

And if one challenge is not enough: ESA is celebrating Millani’s victory by hosting a mission patch design competition. (Not sure how they managed to misspell “Millani”, though.)

1 Like

The personification of vengeance!

2 Likes

Or, from an anthropomorphistic perspective, a bat with human traits. That one might be a man-bat instead of an bat-man, though. :wink:

3 Likes