Challenge #1078 "Harmony" (16/02/24) Entries CLOSED

Theme #1078 for Friday 16th of February 2024 is:

Harmony

Entry closes on Monday, 22:30 GMT (Mon, Feb 19, 2024 10:30 PM)

How do I post my entry? Here is an Example: (click to open)

Title: Twisted Cube

pure

Please remember to state if your entry is pure, open or non-competing.

“There are two main goals for these contests: Fun and Glory.
Fun: You get only 4 days to create a cool image, based on the theme for the week.
Glory: After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared. The winner picks the theme for next week and will be featured in the Feature Row.”

For details please check out the: CHALLENGE RULES

Btw.: Comments are welcome in both threads (entries/voting). Have fun! :slight_smile:

Title: "Dyslexiosa!"

Non-competing. Open.
I downloaded the scene, and two Hermione models which I tried to stitch together.
The text was made using curves and a geo node particle trail.

12 Likes

Title: Perfect 4th
Pure entry
Cycles

12 Likes

Title: Modal Harmony
Pure Blender

Additional Comment: I’ve been wanting to model one of these for months and this challenge gave me the kick in the behind to do it. Everything modeled and textured in blender.

8 Likes

Rose Garden

Blender 4 cycles pure entry. This week I was told to stay home from work on Thursday, gave me more time to focus. This is the first time I changed the value on the dicing scale of the adaptive subdivision modifier: It makes a difference.

10 Likes

Anemone Harmony

non competing (pure), Cycles, Blender 4.0.2

11 Likes

Sound of music

Pure

12 Likes

Here’s my entry…
Midnight Choir

Pure, cycles

7 Likes

Zen on the Beach

pure, Cycles, Blender 4.0.2

14 Likes

Title: Tranquility
Pure Entry
Cycles

6 Likes

“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity. From discord find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” -Albert Einstein

Let’s get to work!

very nice idea of tao. Haven’t seen similar on the whole internet :slight_smile: