• Charles_Weaver
  • Trentle
  • codecontemplator
  • fcharr
  • md2000
  • PMDesigns
  • revolt_randy
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, May 8, 2024 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

Gismo_Wander: forgotten resolutions in the vegetable compartment

Charles_Weaver: When The Sun Vanished

Trentle: Confusion

codecontemplator: Dark energy

fcharr: Furry Friend

md2000: Automatic Winner

Open Entries

PMDesigns: Unbelievable!

(Everything was existing/downloaded, except for the little monkeys.)

revolt_randy: Indy and the Stargate

My usual character as Indiana Jones finding a Stargate. More a test of my efforts to add animation to the character’s eyes as a way of adding expressions than anything else. Needs a lot of work, but I like the idea and will likely work further on this one.)*

Non-competing Entries

NeilJamesFrarey: the ferly one

Splododyne: Lina and the ferly thing.

Helge: Baggy Bug

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1089 with votes from 52.6% of the voters is… md2000!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Automatic Winner

6 Likes

Congratulations @md2000 with your self-prophesied victory!

4 Likes

I conducted some private investigations which lead me right to the next entry thread:

Thanks…

I needed a short but succinct title, but I realized it was perhaps a bit presumptive…

All’s well that ends well.

2 Likes

Congrats @md2000

Nice choice on the theme!

Randy

1 Like

Thanks

I figured the new theme was specific but left plenty of room for wildly different interpretations. (Concrete blocks not necessary but are always a possible option… :smiley: )

1 Like

Congratulations @md2000! :slight_smile: