Challenge #1103 "Examination" (09/08/24) Entries CLOSED

Theme #1103 for Friday 9th of August 2024 is:

Examination

Entry closes on Monday, 22:30 GMT (Mon, Aug 12, 2024 10:30 PM)

How do I post my entry? Here is an Example: (click to open)

Title: Check This Out!

pure

Please remember to state if your entry is pure, open or non-competing.

“There are two main goals for these contests: Fun and Glory.
Fun: You get only 4 days to create a cool image, based on the theme for the week.
Glory: After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared. The winner picks the theme for next week and will be featured in the Feature Row.”

For details please check out the: CHALLENGE RULES

Btw.: Comments are welcome in both threads (entries/voting). Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to be an Aminator: I made Aminations.
I don’t do that anymore…
so I’ve become an ExAminator: now I make ExAminations.
:disguised_face:

8 Likes

A Helping Hand

Blender 4.2 Cycles pure entry.

9 Likes

No entry for me this week because I’m working on the Kinetic Rush challenge.

3 Likes

Nice to know that there’s an alternative to CGBoost, they are honest and transparent about when things will happen. I’m not sure what to do with the template files, what can and what can’t I modify?

2 Likes

Clinton Jones (Pwnisher on Youtube) hosts these every 6 months. There’s a website with more info. It also has a link to his Discord server.

2 Likes

Close Encounter

non competing (pure), Cycles, Blender 4.2.0

12 Likes

Same here…

Basically, the template file has 5 different actions in it. Make a character do one of those 5 actions and add in all the details to make video. Don’t mess with the camera, leave it be. You can change the animation (it’s mocap) but make it fits where the stock character is. And make a video from it.

Randy

3 Likes

Likewise. Except I’ll probably be out for the remainder of August.

2 Likes

Is that a Metroid I see?

2 Likes

You are also allowed to add depth of field, motion blur, and a little camera shake if you want as long as it’s not too disruptive.

2 Likes

GPS

pure

6 Likes

Here’s my entry…
Just Checking

Pure, cycles…

7 Likes

ExAmination

Pure, Cycles.

6 Likes

I had to look that one up. Actually it is an “It’s-already-3AM-and-I-still-need-some kind-of-alien…Quickly!”. :wink:

4 Likes

Actually Samus Aran of that game series is more known… :thinking: maybe because she has “more curves”… :grin:  Even if she can “morph” into a ball.

The day before

Pure, cylces

7 Likes

pure

I’m late :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Examine this!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes