Challenge #117 Voting CLOSED

After carefully reading the rules to the challange (what little there were), Hos gets my vote because it’s related to the concept of Alien, the last step of incubation and it’s creative and well modeled.

Hoagies entry I wanted to like but the porportians are too far off the mark.

IgorSandman, very funny. Make a t-shirt of it. It’s just not quite up to Hos’s.

MacBlender, nice start, gun needs to be ‘beefed up’ more.

Penitentman, you’re second-up far as I care. Nice pic, but seems to be going to a realistic view so the the shadows are too hard for the enviornment and there’s no goo- ‘Alien’ is pure goo.

Robertt, a very beautiful pic in the Giger ‘style’ but it isn’t Giger or based on the Alien creation. Giger’s work is about meshing the mechanical and flesh. Your (again, very nice) pic is all mechanical, no visable flesh. 3rd place for me, throw out the ‘resemblace’ rules and first place.

sornen, I kinda like your pic dispite its resemblence to a certian Geiger print.

SoloCreator, interesting. Though not enough mist to cover up the texture of the crashed ship is the same as the land.

The textures are actually different but never mind.

I voted for RobertT as I found his work to be very close to H.R. Giger’s original work.

Well done everyone.

Winner: Robertt with 46% of the votes

Congrats!

regards,
Martin
PS: Needed some sleep so I had to close a little earlier. Hope everyone forgives me. :wink:

Robertt strikes again I guess. Well it’s Robertt classic challenge for the next WC.