Challenge #1213 "Hidden in plain sight" Voting CLOSED

This week’s theme: Hidden in plain sight

Which entry would you like to see win?
(If you cannot decide, pick up to 2.)

  • Zacslip (Hidden Path)
  • Jean-Luc (What a Mix Up!)
  • fcharr (Camaleonte)
  • sidp (Nineteen Kiwis)
  • BlenderTimer (Common Treasures)
  • Khamurai (Last place you look)
  • I_drink_water (How did they even get here?)
  • Frau_Kwatsch (lost glasses)
  • revolt_randy (The Entrance to my Secret Lair)
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Sep 23, 2026 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
winner_1213

Next Challenge:
theme_1214

Pure Entries

• Zacslip: Hidden Path



• Jean-Luc: What a Mix Up!



• fcharr: Camaleonte



• sidp: Nineteen Kiwis



• BlenderTimer: Common Treasures



• Khamurai: Last place you look


((with color grading in DaVinci Resolve) / Some textures from Ambient CG)



• I_drink_water: How did they even get here?



• Frau_Kwatsch: lost glasses



Open Entries

• revolt_randy: The Entrance to my Secret Lair

(Open entry, as usual.)



Non-competing Entries

• Fiber_Dreaming: The Lady Knows Her Place



• Helge: Hiding From The White Dragon



• codecontemplator: 4chan secrets



1 Like

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1213 with votes from 40% of the voters is… revolt_randy!
Here’s to all the great participators…

revolt_randy (The Entrance to my Secret Lair):

The Entrance to my Secret Lair

6 Likes

Congrats Randy :slight_smile: Your little guy did it :smiley:

2 Likes

Wait, what??
:open_mouth:
How did that happen?
I ain’t supposed to win these things, I just do it for fun. @Jean-Luc should have won it. Has the voting been rigged somehow???
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I see so many ways I could have improved that video. Anyway, thanks for the votes and I hope everyone enjoys the next topic!!

Randy

7 Likes

Not at all, the only thing rigged was your little guy :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well done @revolt_randy

3 Likes

It is already Thursday? Well, here we go:

4 Likes

Congratulations @revolt_randy . It was a great entry! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Amazing work @revolt_randy!

2 Likes

Thanks @codecontemplator & @NerdY1

Like I said, it could have been better. I should have cropped the video down so you get a closer view of things. Also, the youtube player controls cover up the first 5 seconds of a 10 second video. I’ll remember this and try to always add 5 extra seconds of idleness to the beginning of future short videos.

Randy

1 Like