Challenge #198 Voting CLOSED

No no no, I just can’t tell you, I can’t show you. Musn’t, musn’t ask. It’s miiine… my precioussss.

Seriously man, I don’t ask you to give me your left testicle. Let’s keep it real, okay?

Jackj,
actually, the pendant does make sense:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir
At the right there’s also some information about those pendants.

And about the background, Thor was a thunder God (forget the fact it’s not the best looking thunderbackground)…

… so you see, everything does make sense.

Now I have to go sleepy.

Sweet dreams all,
Sagod

will weekend challange #200 go for a week or a weekend, for me it sounds foolish to make the “WEEKEND CHALLANGE” into a week long contest, just my thoughts. i kind of like the idea of speed modeling, and then at the end having to turn it in the way it is. its just more fun to have to race against the clock to come up with a concept, model and render in 3 days. if you make it a week long it takes the basic idea out. so i vote for a weekend challange, and not a week long challange.

i cant wait to take the crown from sago and robertt, all this time talking and now it is almost time to put those two in the ground.
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~nellim/challange.jpg

What manhood?

for jackblack,

I have a question for you, in your image (that is really good anyway) the shadows are strange; from which light the shadows are comming from? the only light in the scene shold just be one, the sun, or not?

FAB

Winner: Sago with 31.6% of the votes

Congrats!

Martin

Congrats Sago, now go make the next one so I can start modeling :smiley:

congratulations to our winner !

looking forward to see what theme you choose for the next one…

Thanks all, I allready send Theeth the next topic. Hope it doesn’t blow too much.

Sago

Aha! That last part must be a clue! Lemme guess the next topic: “Wind”, “Windy City” or…ahem…“This forum is for all age groups”! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sago I almost beat you, you won by two votes.
fambros, that is Blenders “Glory” behind it, not the sun.

Yeah, it was close. Though not by 2 votes, but 3 votes (that’s a huuuuuge difference, haha). You have no idea how many people keep on voting in closed WC’s.