Challenge #425 (08/04/11) CLOSED

I really like it! ^^

Anyway, I don’t think I’ll be able to make an entry myself though :confused:

Burtle1: Very cool idea and entry, but I don’t understand the order of the numbers. I think maybe instead of the XI and X you meant VI and V. You still have time to fix it and rerender it.
@Burtie1

HELIX and rarebit, you guys like whatchamacallits too? I just had one today.

Here is my picture, I got carried away with post work jazz in photoshop so it’s now a noncompetitive.

Here is my entree, if the contest was indeed interior.

High Res Here

Zodiac Knight, Sam M,Wefyb: Thanks for the encouraging feedback!

The weekend challenges are great in their fun, unpredictability, and the chances they offer us to help ourselves improve and try different approaches.

I tend to initiate these projects with the realization that all of my work can be improved upon in some way. So I hope, wherever I can, to do something better than I did before. That’s like my personal “year-long” Blender challenge =)

With that in mind, I just updated my image with a new render (first page of thread).

Nice work on the other entries so far. Hoping to see more!

Have a good week, everyone.

RobertT

Where do all the missing socks go?

A pure entry. Used Gimp for the text though. At least I used particle instance painting for the sock core. Unfortunately, it was difficult to be able to see the detail without making the socks more unrealistically big than they already are. But hey, its all in good fun.

Very funny! I was wondering where my socks go. Do the “Sock Stealing Gnomes” prefer odd socks?

You will note they’re al left socks:eyebrowlift:

The Kitchen

I searched for ‘Interieur’, and I got a bunch of photos of kitchens, so…
Also, I’d like to note that I think I set a new benchmark for myself.

Attachments

Nice work everyone!

@Deltaray, nice entry, very clever:) And I love whatchamacallits, but rarebit doesn’t believe they exist. Personally, I think he just wants someone to send him some to prove they’re real so he can get free whatchamacallits!

@RT, nice piece as usual, and nice sentiment as well! I’m always excited to see what you come up with next…

P.S. Here’s my entry, “Too many Whatchamacallits” :slight_smile:

Attachments

HELIX: Uh, does this one have something to do with the colonoscopy entry? j/k