Challenge #493 Voting CLOSED

This week’s theme: Speed

Pure Entries

• SpynalTom
    R.I.P. a tortoise named SPEED
    <</uploads/default/original/3X/2/2/2272b3b3e1aaad9e2bc0b7c90136dfd110776605.jpgstc=1&thumb=1&d=1343664482>>
    Non-Participating Entries

• charlieamer
    Rotating beyblades
    <</uploads/default/original/3X/a/e/ae036d523a1c1b17959268b8a87e63c90b035cc8.jpgstc=1&thumb=1&d=1343513716>>

• RobertT
    The Speed of Light
    ENTRY IMAGE

HAHA! Someone else? Personally I would have loved to see a single choice option, but maybe the forum software doesn’t allow that.

That’s it exactly.

Martin

Why is charlieamer’s entry non-participating?

Because he won the last round. In the rules it says that the previous winner can’t be in the following competition, but are expected to submit a non-competing entry. By the way, even though you win by default, I think you did a decent job given that you didn’t finish.

Ah I didn’t realize he won the last one.

me niether…well idk if we have a winner…:wink:

hmmm, not sure about my maths any more and this is really confusing me, but I think i’ll have to give Tom my vote…

It was a tough battle, however, it appears I may be victorious against the mighty “Someone Else”.
Theeth has allowed me to go ahead and release this weekends theme to give you all some extra time this round. Do not post any work here. Just wait until theeth starts the new thread to post any work.

Theme: Vegetables Gone Bad

As always interpret as you wish. :wink:

Oooo, could have a lot of fun with that theme. Thanks for posting it early.

thnx for posting early!!

Congrats to SpynalTom for all the votes!

Martin

Congratulations Tom, great job :slight_smile: