Challenge #845 (30/08/19) Entries CLOSED

“The new cleaning robot from Aperture Science Lab …” (Pure Eevee)

2 Likes

u and me and everyone else

couldn’t attend to this weeks contest :frowning:
my profile photo’s render would have been a perfect enrty to that theme

A quick WIP called don’t do drugs

2 Likes

This is my open entry: “Sacred Totem”

E-cycles, 1024 samples, OIDN denoiser, 10 minutes in a 1080ti.

All modeled this weekend. I used world machine for the terrain and Photoshop for the color correction, everything else is made in blender.

Great entries everybody! :blush:

6 Likes

No Picking

Pure entry, 1000 samples. The pun is intentional.

2 Likes

Hello,
first timer here. This is a pure entry, and I hope not too big a picture. I’m still trying to figure out how things are working and would be happy if somebody gave me a hint how to use thumbnails here.
Anyway, this is my entry. Rendered with eevee.

bstabens

1 Like

@bstabens No need for thumbnails. The site creates them for you automatically when you drag and drop your file into the chatbox. And welcome to the weekend challenges. Only thing is if an image is over a certain file size then you may need to do some compression to get the file size down. (don’t worry, the site will let you know if the file is too big after it tries to upload it)

Mind The Laser !

Pure entry. Cycles 1024 samples + denoising + compositing, procedural textures only, lighting with HDRI from HDRIhaven.com.

7 Likes

Awsome concept

Made from scratch in Blender this weekend, so I guess it is pure category? Also, my first attempt to join a challenge : )

ps. 512 samples, 15k faces, textures from textures.com (all free), Cycles.

6 Likes

Maybe that is the secrete button for blowing up hurricanes…
Speaking of Dorian, good luck, take care and let’s hope it has an eye on the forecasts and turns northwards soon. I can’t imagine how people on the Bahamas are currently feeling.

Thanks. :slight_smile: These are fascinating creatures (and a little creepy at the same time). E.g. I didn’t know they had eyes. Or could swim quite fast.

@bstabens, @gumenas: Welcome on board. Great to have you around!

2 Likes

PURE

“pin”

2 Likes

“Don’t step on that!”
It’s is not a good idea. Believe me, I tried… :wink:

I dare you…
Minimal:smiley:

Hi everyone this is my low budget:laughing: entry, also if you like it check this linkhttps://youtu.be/13CD2CE8em4
i put a little motion to the story but it is still at the beginning of the journey. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Touch me:

Open, used plenty of textures and gimp.

4 Likes

Unstable Society

Non-competing (pure)

I just wanted to mess around with eevee and the shader to rgb node. Sadly, my computer crashed like 5 times in one day, and I just got fed up with the whole thing.

3 Likes

Hi, I haven’t been back here since competition #746
Here a little practice of hard surface modeling
B3D 2.8 - PS

3 Likes