Challenge #848 (20/09/19) Entries CLOSED

I see. Well I thought about different skill level, but never about other reasons. Thanks for your answer.

I’ve never seen one of these - but it sure looks like magic. :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha yeah I might have dated myself posting that. Had to use a #2 pencil otherwise it might not read the card correctly. Similar to old style computer punch data cards just the pencil marks acted like the hole punches.

Magic ears
Pure - Eevee

10 Likes

Visiting a Shaman

Pure entry. Everything made in Blender, only procedural textures.

I went for a more indirect type of magic, with a shaman that talks to spirits to know the future.
Here is a little story to go with the image:

I felt the bitter scent of magical herbs long before I arrived at the Shaman’s tent. Sitting at the mat behind her, I waited. She did not speak a word; it wasn’t necessary. Seeing my naming hanging next to those of the dead… One does not need to speak to the spirits to know this is a bad omen…

7 Likes

Technical reason : winner of previous challenge is not eligible to take part - provided that the winner decides the theme for the next one ( if I remember correctly there’s one case when the winner competed again as s/he chose not to select the theme - the moderator will decide the next theme then ).

Non-technical reason : I think @KickAir_8P already had them explained very well ( or in short : just wanna have fun :grinning: ). CMIIW, but this maybe the only contest/challenge that has this unique category.

Speaking of the latter, we’ve been missing the legendary @RobertT for quite some time now …

1 Like