• FlyingBanana
  • gumenas
  • Harris_Siompos
  • Anam_Shahid
  • Millani
  • KickAir_8P
  • fcharr

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Sep 25, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20190929-wc

Pure Entries

bstabens: loveismagic

jutu74: aszhhe

sheerun: Magic Wand

FlyingBanana: Magical Beans

gumenas: magic

Harris_Siompos: Magic ears

Anam_Shahid: dark magic:skull_and_crossbones:

Millani: Visiting a Shaman

Open Entries

KickAir_8P: Magic Mars

fcharr: The Pullable Rabbit

(Going open once again. This is the model I used in my
http://blender-weekends.franciscocharrua.com/Passion.Bunnies-of-God.html)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Indistinguishable from Technology

OLG: Voodoo Magical

purbosky: Instrumentum Magicka

There were not allot of entries, but the choices we tough. I went with @Harris_Siompos and @FlyingBanana. I wanted to create a sophisticated look for my entry, I think Magic Ears succeeded in doing that. I liked the realism and humour of Magic Beans.

2 Likes

This week I voted for gumenas’s “magic” (sense of wonder) and Harris_Siompos’ “Magic ears” (s’cute! simple & effective). Also enjoyed sheerun’s “Magic Wand” (like the colors), FlyingBanana’s “Magical Beans” (bright sunny greens), Anam_Shahid’s "dark magic :skull_and_crossbones: " (poisonous spooky green), fcharr’s “The Pullable Rabbit” (bunny!), Helge’s “Indistinguishable from Technology” (getting a bit of a Myst vibe here) and purbosky’s “Instrumentum Magicka” (effective use of the style).

5 Likes

I really liked the story behind @Millani’s work, and I love how the art shows that story so perfectly. My vote goes to Millani this week.

1 Like

Thanks :blush: skulls and cross bones was the emoji :skull_and_crossbones: my daughter loves the bunny… And thanks to the person who voted for me… :joy:

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 848 with votes from 48.5% of the voters is… Harris_Siompos!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Magic ears

2 Likes

Yay! My favorite entry won! Congrats to @Harris_Siompos and all the amazing entries :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on the adorable magical winning entry @Harris_Siompos

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the votes, great entries all, i hope my choice for the new theme will inspire you.

1 Like