• Harris_Siompos
  • jutu74
  • Millani
  • fcharr
  • david.speer
  • Seb_L
  • KickAir_8P

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Oct 9, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20191011-wc

Pure Entries

purbosky: Best Friend (Forever ?)

sayris: Time to take your mediciene

MarcTeuber: dependence or addiction?

beau11: Mental Medicine

bluberri: Spoonful of Sugar

RayVelcoro: Blue Pill / Red Pill

Harris_Siompos: One pill per day

jutu74: frefro

Millani: There is no panacea

fcharr: Hookah

david.speer: The Potion Shop

Open Entries

Seb_L: Pill 001

(50% Blender 50% Affinity designer)

KickAir_8P: Mother of Aspirin

( Book pages and note textures made in GIMP, text and pictures on the textures from the Wikipedia article, everything else done in Blender after the challenge announcement.)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Alternative Medicine Man

OLG: I take my medicine with ice

This week my votes go to Millani’s “There is no panacea” (wrenching), Harris_Siompos’ “One pill per day” and sayris’ “Time to take your mediciene” (like the concept, and both these takes on it). Also enjoyed purbosky’s “Best Friend (Forever ?)” (simply evocative), MarcTeuber’s “dependence or addiction?” (sets my teeth on edge, which works for this), bluberri’s “Spoonful of Sugar” (like the colors and composition, and trying for that sugar), RayVelcoro’s “Blue Pill / Red Pill” (the fonts give it extra pop), fcharr’s “Hookah” (that’s not a water slide), david.speer’s “The Potion Shop” (like the colors, nice use of a toon shader), Seb_L’s “Pill 001” (ooooo, tech drawing!), and Helge’s “Alternative Medicine Man” (aw, cute!).

7 Likes

Ray velcoro’s red pill blue pill is really nice I wonder why it didn’t receive that much votes.

Apart from a few exceptions, this challenge turned out to be very colorful.

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 850 with votes from 64.7% of the voters is… sayris!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Time to take your mediciene

6 Likes

Congrats on the winning entry @sayris awesome job!

1 Like

Congrats, @sayris!

1 Like

@sayris, Congrats!

1 Like

wow, thank you guys :blush:

1 Like