• fcharr
  • FlyingBanana
  • hairok
  • parclite
  • david.speer
  • KickAir_8P
  • PyBlend

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Oct 23, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20191030-wc

Pure Entries

turtletennis: entropyrender

jutu74: le réseau do

3dnotguru: entropy

purbosky: Cosmic Flower

Gourav_K7: The Mesh

RayVelcoro: Entropy Visualizer

fcharr: The Marble Universe

FlyingBanana: Entropy of Suzanne

hairok: Monkey Decay

parclite: Disintegration

david.speer: Dying Star

KickAir_8P: Memento mori, Susanna!

PyBlend: Extravagant Entryway

Non-competing Entries

OLG: Quantum in a box - Weak Force

3 Likes

This week my votes go to FlyingBanana’s “Entropy of Suzanne” (like the style, colors, and composition), hairok’s “Monkey Decay” (subtley creepy), and 3dnotguru’s “entropy” (I keep coming back to this). Also enjoyed turtletennis’s “entropyrender” (pretty lights), jutu74’s “le réseau do” (effective use of abstract glowstyle), purbosky’s “Cosmic Flower” (love the materials), fcharr’s “The Marble Universe” (again liking the nod to the Blender Logo colorscheme, also the pun – came close to getting one of my votes), parclite’s “Disintegration” (especially effective dandelion vibe paired with those colors), david.speer’s “Dying Star” (lovely energy), PyBlend’s “Extravagant Entryway” (I’d be impressed if I walked in there – especially with what it would take to dust it), and OLG’s “Quantum in a box - Weak Force” (snazzy!)

4 Likes

Good work everyone. :+1:

Went ahead and voted will be going to work in and hour. :grin:
I’ll try to be in this coming WC won’t be anything super fancy like I usually do I’ll just stick to the basics. LOL :grin::smirk:

1 Like

Good luck everyone! I just looked up the definition for entropy, and I found that you guys were spot on!

3 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 852 with votes from 44.4% of the voters is… hairok!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Monkey Decay

3 Likes

Congrats @hairok on the win!

2 Likes

Congratulations @hairok ! Well done.

2 Likes

Grats @hairok!!

2 Likes

Congrats hairok, and thanks to the people who voted for mine!

@hairok, Congrats on the win!

1 Like

Love the image @hairok :), I’m curious as to how it was done…?

Thanks, The model is a modified Suzanne with a Particle system and force fields. The dissolving effect is just a camera trick(focal length=24 mm) , all the cubes are the same size.