• Photox
  • Manitoadlet
  • Millani
  • dexington
  • Sssjjjbbb
  • bluberri
  • fcharr

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Nov 6, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20191109-wc

Pure Entries

MatthewK: We all undergo changes.

jutu74: bretyzi

Harris_Siompos: You wish.

RayVelcoro: Work In Progress

david.speer: Change The Locale

centauri: Seasonal changes.

beau11: Nothing Permanent but Change

hairok: CHANGE OF MIND

Photox: Squishy

Manitoadlet: States

Millani: Keep Your Coins

dexington: “I’ll be back…” - Suzanne, Blender 26.93c

Sssjjjbbb: Changes

bluberri: Pears of Wisdom

Open Entries

fcharr: A Work in Progress

(Open entry, 2000 samples. Decided to go meta on this one, by exploring some of my past work. The only new models are the wooden floor, the TV (without the texture), and the table.)

Non-competing Entries

OLG: Change in Light

purbosky: Faster, Deadlier, Stealthier

Helge: Keep Changing

RobertT: PERMUTATIONS

Just wanted to make sure people realize that beau11’s entry has a lot more detail if you zoom into it. It might not be evident from the “thumbnail”.

1 Like

Haha thank you for taking the time to examine each entry. I tried to render it in a higher resolution but the website would only take a certain size.

Great entries!
My vote goes to david.speer’s render. Love the style, the colors and the composition!

1 Like

Thank you!

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 854 with votes from 42.2% of the voters is… centauri!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Seasonal changes.

3 Likes

@centauri, congrats on the win. Beautiful render.

congrats on the win @centauri !

Thank you everyone for your votes and nice comments. It was a pleasure to be part of the challenge. :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats @centauri! Great work.

1 Like

If I’d voted it would’ve been for Millani’s “Keep Your Coins” (effective), dexington’s “‘I’ll be back…’ - Suzanne, Blender 26.93c” (wow!), and Sssjjjbbb’s “Changes” (evocative). Also enjoyed Harris_Siompos’s “You wish.” (cute), RayVelcoro’s “Work In Progress” (slice of life), david.speer’s “Change The Locale” (brainbending), hairok’s “CHANGE OF MIND” (that makes way too much sense), and Helge’s “Keep Changing” (looks stressed!).

Congrats @centauri!

3 Likes