Challenge #860 "Mysterious Device" (13/12/19) Entries CLOSED

De Mice Device

…Was this the strange ‘Cheese device’ Brians parents had been talking about before their mysterious disappearance?

…Brian would examine this closely.

…But first, cheese!

Eevee - Competing - Pure

8 Likes

No title, pure entry.

8 Likes

Modern Archeology

Competing - Pure entry - Cycles with rendering and compositing in Blender

I had a lot of fun making the lore behind this one!

7 Likes

Nice entry, welcome on board!

One thing I noticed: Your thumbnail is quite small which makes details hard to recognize. Of course, this makes the device more mysterious, but it can have a negative impact on the voting results. If you upload the original image to blenderartists, the system will generate a thumbnail for you, automatically. :slight_smile:

Translator, Key or Stargate? You decide
Pure entry

2 Likes

The Lost Mystimaton

Open entry. Textures used from various sources.

3 Likes

Purple Sphere
pure

4 Likes

I wold like to enter, is it closed already ?

Unfortunately, it is. Entries close every Monday, 22:30 GMT. Well, there is always the next weekend…

However, you can still post your image here. I can’t change the voting once it has been started but I can still add your entry to the non competing ones. :slight_smile:

How can I post it ? Sorry, never done before…

Just upload grafik your image in this thread. That is all. You can also directly paste the image from your clipboard. As simple as that. :slight_smile:

(Regular entry posts should contain the entries category (pure, open or non-competing). But in this case, I guess, that doesn’t matter.)

3 Likes

I tryed to post it, it was 8:25 PM São Paulo - Brazil yet, but did’nt know how to make it . Thanks anyways, Helge.

There it is. All in EEVEE, 2.81. Comments and suggestions are very wellcommed.

Nice one! I just added your entry to the non competing section of this weeks voting thread.

Looking forward to seeing your entry next week. :slight_smile:

All right. Thanks a lot !

1 Like