• Photox
  • Millani
  • Karmon
  • Nitram_2000
  • mirek_snd
  • Rafaelfcdk
  • beau11
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Sep 16, 2020 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20200918-wc

Pure Entries

DominikR: You have 1 unread messages.

2Rock: Fragments discovery

rigoletto: Don’t devide us

Render_Style: Ancient Cube

LilTreason: The Forgotten Suzanne

KickAir_8P: Shattered Suzanne

Johan_R: The last sip

fcharr: Forgotten Warriors

wesley_vanroose: Finalre form

Enodes: fragments

Photox: White Whale

Millani: The Argument

Karmon: Fragment of heaven

Nitram_2000: Narsil

mirek_snd: Puzzles

Rafaelfcdk: fragment

Open Entries

beau11: Fragmented Soul

((image textures))

Non-competing Entries

object: dopeblossomjapanmaybeimnotsure

Helge: pezuzld

3 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 899 with votes from 40.5% of the voters is… mirek_snd!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Puzzles

6 Likes

Congrats mirek_snd, and thanks to all of you who voted for mine – 11 votes, another personal Weekend Challenge best!

This week my votes went to Rafaelfcdk’s fragment (like how you got such a sense of meloncholy), LilTreason’s The Forgotten Suzanne (Suzanne! Like how you used her raw topology to best effect), and rigoletto’s Don’t devide us (simple, beautiful, but it’s the text that really sells it – voted for it anyway). Also enjoyed Helge’s pezuzld (yeah, museum-worthy), beau11’s Fragmented Soul (conveys the pain), mirek_snd’s Puzzles (realistic), Nitram_2000’s Narsil (compelling), Karmon’s Fragment of heaven (beautiful green), Millani’s The Argument (effective form & light), wesley_vanroose’s Finalre form (now I wanna play this), fcharr’s Forgotten Warriors (poignant), Johan_R’s The last sip (I’m envious of sculpting/modeling such human form inside the challenge timeframe – nice materials too), Render_Style’s Ancient Cube (I like the strong contrast in colors and textures), 2Rock’s Fragments discovery (like the sense of scale), and DominikR’s You have 1 unread messages (evocative).

2 Likes

Congrats to 3rd place @KickAir_8P, and to @mirek_snd for taking this home. And thank you the person that voted for me :smiley: not to forget.

And on another note, @Helge planning something special for #900? There is no announcement yet, I’m getting excited!

Thanks for all the kind words and votes on my rushed entry :wink: Congrats to all!

1 Like

Don’t worry. I’m just a little busy right now. I’ll think of something for #999. :wink:

But here we go:

1 Like