(If you cannot decide, pick up to 2.)
  • RayVelcoro
  • CharlieDoesBlender
  • Nitram_2000
  • Jerebou
  • fcharr
  • Watndit
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Oct 21, 2020 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

ba-feature-20201026-wc

Pure Entries

RayVelcoro: JUDO

CharlieDoesBlender: Exploring Maine

Nitram_2000: 2600 polygons

Jerebou: Baseball Field

Open Entries

fcharr: My Summer Home

(I borrowed from a nice variety of previous projects, both challenge and personal.)

Watndit: best place

(Open Entry because I used a needle texture from https://cc0textures.com/)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Lichtburg

Vampy_monkey: Happy place

If the Judokas and the audience had little googly eyes, it would have been a classic Helge landslide win from a few years ago :wink:

That worked out pretty well, didn’t it. :slight_smile:

Blender has Quick Smoke, Quick Explode, Quick Fur, Quick Liquid, … maybe it is time for Quick Eyes!

1 Like

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 904 with votes from 35.5% of the voters is… CharlieDoesBlender!
As we have a tie between entries (CharlieDoesBlender, Jerebou), the earliest submitted entry wins.

Here’s to all the great participators…

Exploring Maine

2 Likes

Wow, congrats everyone! I almost believed you would make it Ray. Looks like my two votes made it to the top :slight_smile:

FoldingAtHome-wus-certificate-72255805

yay :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The votes are not the same for me

Is it due the voter and not vote percentage thing? I dont think that should be the case

1 Like

Nice catch. Actually, this is because I forgot to close the poll last night. :wink:

1 Like

I find that sometimes after the poll is closed, votes keep being added.

Oh ok, makes sense.

As (so far) I didn’t receive a new theme from Charlie, I’ll use one of my backup themes for this weekend:

(Charlie’s theme will be added to that backup list - so it will not be lost.)

Have fun!

1 Like

The new theme “Remnants” is a remnant of a previous weekend challenge. One has to appreciate the poetic beauty of that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And particularly appropriate for October! I’m working on a Suzanne-ghost. :monkey_face: :ghost: