Challenge #910 "A secret place" Voting CLOSED

Congrats arcticwasd! I broke my two-vote brainlock by voting for mine, leaving one vote for deltaray’s What’s inside the default cube?

Also enjoyed Helge’s The Dragon’s Lair (cute, reminds me of the tumblr posts on unusual dragon hoards), Watndit’s Underwater Hideout (looks cozy), david.speer’s The Blue Stair (like how I’m drawn up the stairs), Gismo_Wander’s I tell this my mom ! (cute UFO), Millani’s Secret Moon Base (lovely lunar look), arcticwasd’s The Place of the Hidden (epic), fcharr’s Behind the Book Shelf (love the concept), and 2Rock’s Secret Heart (heartfelt).

I put some effort into the composition and camera angle, glad you like 'em! I have a fondness for intense light/shadow, bright colors, and strong contrasts, so a lot of my artwork is pretty saturated (I did a volumetric cloud to reflect in Suzanne’s eye, but it blocked enough of the Nishita sunlight that I lost the highlighted vase rim, so I took it out – put that render below).

Since I use Suzanne and Blender’s logo colors in most of my WC submissions I rarely go for realism, but when trying to convey a lot with an eye close-up I’ll usually put more work into the eye – maybe I got a bit over the top. Thanks, appreciate the concrit!