• Levito
  • Karmon
  • KickAir_8P
  • SHADOWSTORM
  • ARandomHowdy
  • Alex_Keursten
  • purbosky

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Feb 10, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-201210215

Pure Entries

Gismo_Wander: Menstrual Cycle

Victor2: Please read the manual before using.

pelemele: The Shadok genius

RayVelcoro: U-tell-me-0-matic

fcharr: Car Toon

seba_destroyer: Arial pursuit

Watndit: Skymaschine

rigoletto: CUBE recyclomat

Millani: The Caterpillar Express

Levito: Strandbeest

Karmon: Mech machine

KickAir_8P: Suzanne’s Bubble Machine

SHADOWSTORM: How to survive your first inter-dimensional vacation (The interportal5000 guide for dummies)

ARandomHowdy: Flying City

Open Entries

Alex_Keursten: Aerial Screw

purbosky: Temporal Reconfiguration Array

(Open entry. Cycles render, moon texture from Planetpixelemporium (plus procedural for gradient transparent effect), background and lighting with HDRI and sun lamp, other effects and final touch up with GIMP.)

Non-competing Entries

Blutag:

Helge: Mildew Harvester

3dmad: wc

1 Like

For once I can’t figure out who to vote for…

1 Like

I wanted to post this as a non-competing entry but was not able to as I was quite busy this week:

This was one of the first personal projects I did (and never finished). The image is actually a denoised WIP render.

11 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 920 with votes from 39.3% of the voters is… purbosky!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Temporal Reconfiguration Array

4 Likes

Congrats purbosky, and thanks to the five people who voted for mine! This week my votes went to purbosky’s Temporal Reconfiguration Array (mind-catching), Millani’s The Caterpillar Express (love the concept and colors), and Watndit’s Skymaschine (like the colors and design). Lots of great entries this time!

2 Likes