• Levito
  • Xeofrios
  • OrganicAdapter
  • Millani
  • Gismo_Wander
  • fcharr
  • Boder

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Mar 24, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20210329-wc

Pure Entries

KickAir_8P: A Jane Doe in Chalk Outline

Victor2: Old crime scene photo

rigoletto: Breakfast Killer stikes again

Levito: Jane the Train

Xeofrios: Janus Doe

OrganicAdapter: Silhouette

Millani: Jane Doe and her dead son

Open Entries

Gismo_Wander: Let’ s go to Doe!

fcharr: Wide Awake
[edit: Image removed for NSFW. Click link to view]

Boder: Jane, Watch Out, Train!

(Open (MAKE HUMAN))

Non-competing Entries

MayhemTilda: Sleepy Jane

Boder: bodi Jane watch out train4
[edit: Image removed for NSFW. Click link to view]

Helge: Deer Doe Skull

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it is the “mature” tag or what, but I get the impression that those two protuberances on the front of @Levito 's train are actually representing something else…

I think you guys are going too far with your train fetish over here. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My entry has been enjoying some kind of attention on Facebook. Many are amused by it, some even ask me why not just use make human to generate my model. Just like my in shadows entry, this one is getting close to 10% convergence rate, I’m currently at 3700 reach with 400 engagements.

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 926 with votes from 28% of the voters is… KickAir_8P!
As we have a tie between entries (KickAir_8P, Victor2), the earliest submitted entry wins.

Here’s to all the great participators…

A Jane Doe in Chalk Outline

1 Like

Wow! Unexpected, but much appreciated! Great entries! I hope you guys enjoy my iconically Blender theme for next time.

My votes went to mine and rigoletto’s Breakfast Killer stikes again (enjoying those, and nicely on-theme).

2 Likes

Ready, set, go:

1 Like

@ KickAir_8P - Congratulations. I had voted for you and for Millani.

I had to laugh. The saying “first come, first served” takes on a whole new meaning. Next time I’ll be faster … :wink:

Many thanks to those who voted for me. :blush:

Gratulation KickAir_8P :slight_smile:

That comes unexpected for me to, first i see your render i tought, "Looks a bit lazy, he could put in an banana for a bit color, maybe a fired bullet case and these little criminal yellows signs with numbers on it :smiley: "

Congrats @KickAir_8P :slightly_smiling_face: good job!

Congrats to everyone, y’all made some great artworks :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

It’s not about how much work you put in, it’s about making “a cool image” inside the WC ambit. I was being deliberately minimalist, using the stark grayscale, lighting, composition, and the tropes to carry the impact. Aside from cringing at my lack of drawing skill I’m happy with how it came out, but I didn’t expect it to win!

That having been said, much as I enjoy the appreciation shown by the votes, I’m not in it to win it – I like having three votes, we only get that if enough people participate, so I try to submit something each week. Sometimes the theme inspires me to something labor-intensive, but usually I’m just trying to spend a little time getting something reasonably cool done.

Glad you guys liked it!

2 Likes

Sorry if i sound a bit offensive, your render has still his own charm. But automatic i think what would i have done. For example, i voted for Millani, and thought, “Nice sculpt, but why you have misplaced the spot? And a quick bumpy vorony ground would be better.” Or i like the idea from Boder, but “Why not a render after the train passes, there is a knife tool.” :smiley:
Yes, that would be a bloody one, but i like horror movies, zombies specially. :zombie: