• jozef_Kubica
  • Villitz
  • zeroskilz
  • Boder
  • joyful
  • Gismo_Wander
  • HazelQ

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Oct 27, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

Kazrarr: Network at light speed

GreenRuke: Network

Victor2: Neuronal network

rigoletto: Resistance is futile

linuus: Webwork

fcharr: My Little Corner of the World

HuggiesXXL: Neural Network

jozef_Kubica: Network Movement

Villitz: Gross Alien Renderfarm Network

zeroskilz: Neural

Boder: Network Cube Room

Open Entries

joyful: Social Networking

((Mannequin from Mixamo and I downloaded 1 free PBR texture everything else was in Blender and GIMP))

Gismo_Wander: don’t you have a smartphone?

(Open - Rope texture wuhu …
one day i will try again to make a better rope)

HazelQ: A network of cracks in lava.

(Open - the horse statue is from polyhaven.com and the fairy lights are the same ones I made for my lampshades scene a while ago.)

Non-competing Entries

OLG: Neural Growth

Helge: The Social Network

sumatras: To disconnect

david.speer: Virus on the network

parclite: Pipes

3 Likes

I like HuggiesXXL’s. It looks crisp and technological.

Also, the image for my entry seems to be the wrong one from my post, lol. Not that it’s a big deal, I think everyone else has really great submissions!

1 Like

Here is a time lapse for my piece.
networkTL3

1 Like

Oh, was this supposed to be it? That’s a huge difference! Seeing as most of my favorites are in the Non-competing Entries, this gets one of my votes easily.

Yes! And thank you! Even just one vote makes it worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry about that, I just replaced the image. Having multiple entries within the same entry post is a little dangerous, as my script always uses the first image by default - and this one must have slipped my checks. :wink:

Thanks! And no problem at all, I’ll make to submit only one image next time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This challenge is hard.

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 957 with votes from 34.4% of the voters is… linuus!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Webwork

@linuus, congrats! Cool render. Very Autumny. :smiley:

Congrats to everyone ! :clap: :grin:

looking at Helge’s entry: It can be a depiction academia in our time, how school has become a tangled web where students are caught in the net of debt and unemployment.

1 Like

Congrats from me too :smiley: Great work. :+1:

Indeed, things have developed into awkward directions over the last few years. Maybe I should render a second version with an exaggerated number of different nets, as usually it is not only a single reason which holds people back.

1 Like

Didnt see a school of fish, but it is there :smiley:

1 Like

The next theme feels a little alone. Please pay it a visit: