Challenge #968 "Aircraft on Mars" (07/01/22) Entries CLOSED

@flloyd miss judged but I do not answer him because:

1_I think it cause only irrelevant discussion becomes longer and more inflammatory. for example, Challenge #964 “Christmas [Fast] Food” Voting CLOSED - Contests / Weekend Challenge - Blender Artists Community
even he plays with my prestige and others with bad speculation and miss information, I don’t answer him to keep the community calm

2_I wanna save my energy for a better thing, like creating artwork. and I think we must do it.

thanks

3_his job is not to judge, he hasn’t all information, if he wants he can flag it and report it to admins.

I have more than 1k followers on Instagram (I post my artwork there) and I am in 14 Blender Group on telegram. I am in the Blender community since 2015, I have communications, I introduced the BA weekend challenge to them, and it’s so good.
Marjan is a real person, she is my sister and I introduced BA to her to see my work and my activity, even if this vote remove(that must count), I still was the Winner.

, (A lot of account,Just miss information and prejudge)

After all, I Hope @flloyd does his job as a BlenderArtists user and create some Artwork or positive thing.don’t focus to get other person’s energy
I’m not anymore continuing this.

6 Likes