Challenging project for anyone who is interested

I am a recent grad student of game design. I have designed a few games to date, and have one on the android market (“Endless Flyer”). The next game I want to start work on is ambitious, challenging, and yet still relatively small in scope. The design is solid and complete, and I need assets.

I am looking for artist that want to work on a project that anyone would be happy to have their name attached to. The concept couldn’t be simpler, I want to make a game in the spirit of “Castlevania” but it is completely different from “Castlevania”. Everyone who assist with this project will get a credit on it, and on the back end, everyone would be paid royalties or fixed amounts depending on the contributed work.

This project will be challenging. Yes it is in the spirit of “Castlevania”, but the overall look I’m going for is that of “Mega Man X: Maverick Hunter”. Using 3d assets to create a side scrolling 2.5D game. So the characters are “Castlevania” looking, but “Mega Man X” styled.

I need all models, hero, enemies, bosses, weapons, environments. If you are up to the challenge and want to get your name on a worthy shipped game, contact me at [email protected] for more details.

To be clear, this project is challenging and will take some serious time to complete, but it will be worth it in the end if you stick it out. The goal is to develop this game for PC, consoles, and mobile devices. The emphasis will be on the PC and console versions and then working on the mobile devices, which will be scaled down to a sprite based version of the complete game. Everyone who contributes will be credited, and all significant contributors will be paid after the game has shipped.

Even you are not interested in the project, I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from those who are interested. Again my email is [email protected]

UPDATE: My website’s email is down, so I have changed my contact email to [email protected] for this project. Thank you

I think we’re thinking about the same kind of game. I can design for a 2.5D game I think, we’d have to talk more so I can get some details. I posted my Game Idea which should be up by now so let me know if the two could maybe merge.

hi , here 's my [gallery](http://hi, im interrested in joining a game development team. here’s a link to my gallery). I’d be proud to join a 3d game devellopement team. And i love capcom. I can model low poly characters but have the need of a workflow to end it. anyway, please e-mail me at " [email protected] ".