char: glitch *UPDATE-head added * 3/30/04 -advice needed-

oh yes…mmm…as i was fixing his preportions, i noticed that it might looks better the original way. ok heres the new preportions. i changed the size of the feet, and messed with both the upper and lower parts of him.

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v101/joguy923/blender%20work/glitch_new_preportions.jpg

tell me if i should keep it the old way or not. (old pic in my post right before this)

There’s some texture stretching on your feet… that texture looks nice on them though.

While you’re playing with proportions, what’s with the right hand being as big as the torso?

lol, if your modeling this from a game. I totally enchourige you to make things more interesting… your not using it for a game so it doesn’t have to be exact. Make him have red eyes… I like fantasy and creative things. And if you would ask me I think its way too boxy.

and yes, don’t ask for more c-n-c cause I almost didn’t want to say something because of it, consider this your first warning :wink: .

oh so i should ask for c & c …lol…bumb*<EDIT> looky my sig* ok well, shbaz: the right hand is a cannon type thing…thats why its big. its not neccisarily a hand and ill fix the texture streching.

and no im not making this for a game. and one of my goals was to make it boxy, because all of my other projects are waaaaaay to organiclike, and i use subserf of everything. so i needed a change. and red eyes sound great, ill change them.

thx for the comments

um…were you being sarcastic or not…i am so confused… :-?