Character animator

Hi all,

I have a client that has a current job with me and has asked for some character animation.
I am currently working on 12 animations that will require character animation.

I do not have a script or storyboard for each one yet, But they will be around a min each, some less some more. They are medical based animations so we are talking about having a doctor and patient.
The general idea of each animation would be, patient hurts themselves, they are then in the doctors office with the doctor.
The doctor then preforms what ever is needed for each animation, First animation is about the eyes so the doctor would be checking dilation of the eyes.
I plan on doing the medical side of the animation but I need someone to do the character work.

I am looking for someone who can commit to a long term project, They have a total of 110 different animations, this is just the first 12.

I need an animator that has a intermediate to high skill level in character animation.
Being able to model the characters would be a bonus but not a deal breaker.

If you could send me your info along with a link to a demo reel.

If you could also give me an idea of your price per min for character animation.
I understand this is a bit vague at the moment but I need to go back to them with some kind of figure.
Once we have more details we can sort out the costs.

Please email me at [email protected]

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.