Hello, this is a message from Tea at Anime 3D SFX.
We are currently working on an indie, premium adventure/action game project that’s being released in installments, and later ported to a variety of platforms (Steam/mobile/AppleTV).
Demo here: https://eelstork.itch.io/antistar-ftr
- Make simple, expressive animations, enjoy working with game rigs (so, just a few bones)
- Have a portfolio that showcases your skill.
- Look forward to short gigs, but also quite possibly a long, productive work relationship.
- Can deliver 3~8 short animations (walk/attack/scratch head/sit etc…) every two weeks or so.
- If you can rig for games, good. Otherwise we’ll rig it for you.
- Bring an exciting project that does not involve zombies or micro-transactions.
- Respect an artist’s work, helped several junior artists go from x0.5 to industry.
- Pay on delivery, out of pocket, on time and typically ~ US junior rates (work paid by animation, not by hour)
Please send a link with your portfolio and expected rate / animation or / hour, to this address:
antistar3d [at] gmail [dot] com
If you have more questions about work content or the game, ask in the thread so everybody can benefit.
Thanks for reading!