Characters

Thank you! Yes, sometimes i just model something without to much care about it. For a fine movement it would need a bit of a change here and there to avoid intersections etc.

Thank you very much for kind words!

1 Like

Thank you for your comment! There is always room for improvement. In the end i was fighting with myself because my idea was to add a pose to the character and at least a face with opened helmet. But at some point i just wanted to finish it somehow^^ because i had enough from this project. Will try it with my next character. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment!

Thank you for you like!

That’s extremely badass!

1 Like

wow! so cool!
put it in some epic environment!
I could image a new tv series!

1 Like

Elite class interplanetary engineer.

1 Like

sick- that looks functional and menacing.

1 Like

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

This is fantastic and inspiring! It looks better than most work that comes out of the studios these days.

Speaking as a Blender newbie, how much experience do you have, and how long did this take you to model?

1 Like

Any chance of some wireframes?

2 Likes

Great work, congrats.

1 Like

this is scary awesome. the material of every bit is amazing. great work @Woolfy13

1 Like

stunning!
whats the workflow?

1 Like

Cool work !

1 Like

Thank you! Im around 10 years in the industry. Started as 3d Artist and switched to Character artist later.
Too long for me, i tried some new workflows and was not very happy about my decision in the end :). I did base sculpt first what i think was not very needed. Better would be to start with final clean mesh modelling just after very rough sculpt.
I think around 1 month to finish, but i did not worked 8 hours daily on it. So maybe 4 hours a day.

Yes, but in the moment i’m very busy. I hope to reach this after at some point. But it’s not very super clean, i was just concentrating on the look.

1 Like

I sculpted the rough forms and shapes first. Then made a clean lowpoly with bevels and subd by using the sculpt as reference.:slight_smile:

I urge you to make a tutorial of this or anything you make @Woolfy13 im sure many ppl will agree. If u already have something let us know :slight_smile:

1 Like