Cherry Cocktail

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I really like cocktails and a few years ago I created my first 3D cocktail. It really was a lot of fun back then, which is why I decided to make another one. First of all I looked through Pinterest on the search for inspiration. There are so many beautiful photos of cocktails there I tell you. I really wanted to try all of them :joy:.
After I’d found some inspiration I started making the scene. I used some assets and textures from Poliigon.com in the scene (Werbung wegen Markenname). And that way I could finish the scene in about 24h.
I used Blender 2.79 for the scene and it was rendered in Cycles. But I couldn’t render it. It was an incredibly noisy scene. But thankfully Colin Behrens decided to help me (thank you very much :heart:). He rendered the scene using his sheep it credits. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I know the scene didn’t turn out perfect, but I hope you still enjoy it :hugs:

32 Likes

You’re #featured! :+1:

Sweet! Love it!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

Sweet comp! and it looks delicious :):crazy_face:

Nice job there and it would be cool if you try to do it in Eevee just to see how close you can get by cheating with maps!

Just loved it. It’s look too yummy. :heart_eyes:

Thank you very much for the features :slight_smile:

@polynut I don’t think it would look good in Eevee, because Eevee just isn’t good with glass at all. But maybe I’ll try it.

1 Like

I love it. But the position of the cheery in the far away flute is a bit off.

Just for comparison it would be fun!