Cherry

Beautiful render

Very nice piece. Particularly like the cloth and the flower-hair bit.

I really like this. Thank you.

@rombout - Ahh thanks~ I think I also had an issue with how I cut the fabric though, and the sleeve didn’t quite fit the bodice :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for your comments, Darksider, SamusDrake, and Mrphil! :smiley:

PS i bumped into a small piece of code which can generate patterns from blender curves automatically in Marvelous Designer. I found this very cool, but it was a plugin and only did one piece or object.

Since Marvelous Doesnt have a proper import option for eps or some files i thought this is super usefull. Say you have existing patterns in eps or pdf, you can import those to Blender as curves. Than use this addon to draw them in MD.

I expanded it with a couple options like only do selection, do all patterns or choose from dropdown menu. Also added a small little check so the cursor doesnt fly off screen and can do some harm by clicking un wanted stuff. This was needed cause on mac when it starts it can be stopped as it done in root of system.
First time i tried it all kinds of icons where pulled from my dock and tons of app where openend hahahaha

I have been working quite a lot on it in December and havent really promoted it yet :eek:
I think it can come be quite useful for people. It uses build in windows mouse move function. You can send codes to it and it will execute this automatically. For OSX i had to some research but i found a little app which users need to install.

Here’s a little test scene i did, all is done automatically after i slide blender to the side and hit the button

with the MD icon

@rombout - Wooh that’s cool! I usually try to work around it by putting the pattern texture onto a big plane and tracing it, which is quite slow and not always accurate… This could make things easier :smiley:

nice skin shader

Excellent work, looks fantastic. Hoping one day I will be that good at blender!

Another cute artwork!
I think I want to give you 5 stars!
Btw, I want to save your art, can I?

Holy! The eyes really sell it on this character. This makes me want to get back into Blender Rendering! Good post it should be featured on the top banner!

Adorable… What a beautiful scene!

Still seems a bit “china doll”, don’t you like using skin textures/normal maps or whatever? (noobie here)… If your going for anime look, would look better all the way (more anime shaped eyes/angle) if not, skin etc…