Chess, part II

While I was making my new human character, I decided to use a part of it in my chess scene, so here you go. I am not gonna optimize it any further tough, so just give your comments. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/stt/3d/sp.jpg

And yes, I know. He looks like he has a rubber suit on.

mmmm he looks a bit like he’s not even wearing that helm to keep his head from exploding.
but besides from that i think you’ve made quite a jump from a chess game to modeling a human.
i’ve already try’d it once (modeling a human) and failed miserably and just put it in the closet to pick up in a while.

texturing on the helmet is nicly done i think.

why are they playing chess in space suits, and why aren’t the pieces floating away?

good people though! :smiley:

Nice :slight_smile:
One arm looks gigantic (About to burst), and the other look a little thin…

maybe thats the perspective, but the arms need some weight tweaking for sure… :wink:

maybe thats the perspective, but the arms need some weight tweaking for sure…

Yah, it’s the perspective. Both of the arms are exactly same size. But because I am such a bore, I won’t be tweakin this pic any more. I’ve had it with chess. :stuck_out_tongue:

And, by the way, maybe the board is magnetic. I’ve seen those… :smiley:

I think the person is done well. Better than I can do. But, there is still a bit to work on to get it perfect, I think you should continue.

Lightning

I think the person is done well. Better than I can do. But, there is still a bit to work on to get it perfect, I think you should continue.

Actually, I am working with that human character, I’ve just had it with that particular chess scene itself. So no worries, You will, probably some times soon, see the ending results. Probably. :smiley:

I’m waiting!