chibi anime!

double post. see my next post for details

wow , but your projects are very good :smiley:
this was my first objekt (a cat done in 3d studio max at school) it was film project … i should present the school from a cats point of view ^^" it was a part of my final examinations in art…
Here a version of it for my game:

this is not working I’m gonna go try to find some different hair style tobi/obito is seen with the spiky hair is just not working it seems so simple but its not. black cat, the idea you are using for your hair seem very good for hair that is not spiky i will remember it but i don’t think it will work in this case. if you think you may know a better way or something you can tell me. as for everyone else i have a blend file i can send to you via email or AIM. if you want. maybe you can play around and figure something out.

this is definitely not working I’m headed off to find different hairstyles that tobi/obito are seen with. the spiky hair is not working out at all. thanks for the great hair tip black cat. it will prob help me a lot of projects…but not this one. if oyu know how to make it work for spiky hair. tell me or send me a pic or something. as for the rest of you help XD i need it T_T. but im gunna go look some stuff up thanks alot everyone.

HAHA i just found my tread on Google! when looking for how to do anime hair.

the cat is pretty good. i like the nose and the paws.

If you want to I can try it out :wink:
my aim: AngelS4ndy … but i’m not sure if my trillian will accept the file ^^"

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6234 i think I’m gonna use the technique they used in this. i have some good results. i will try it a few more times and hopefully will be able to move on.

hello. thanks to some verry much needed help from black cat (applause) i have been able to stop worrying about the hair and work on other things. she did the hair and the head in this picture the head is just a simple sphere with some textures on it and right now is just there to show what we want to accomplish. the hair is great as far as im concerned. idk if i will sub surf it or not we will just wait and see but as of right now i like it how it is.

all credit for that goes to blackcat (claps again). i guess some credit goes to Masashi Kishimoto um i made the cloak its simple and i still need to shape it a bit the shaders on the cloak also make it look out of place (compared to the head and hair). not much more to say i guess thanks for the help black cat and thanks for the help from everyone else too!!! i love how much support and comments i got the first day. talk to you guys later!

Attachments

hey i wanna use a uv texture for the mask of can anyone tell me a good way to do this? i have it unwrapped the way i want it and i have it lined up to a picture in UV mode is there anyway i can just tell it to copy whats in the view (i have a picture of the mask and than the unwraped mask over it.) is there anyway to do that? i know this may not be verry clear but i will post a shot too kelp

Attachments

ok :wink: now use the same picture as a texture and activate UV ( Map settings)

i don’t know what i did but i figured that problem out. but i have 2 more. 1. the texture does not show up in 3d view its just some messed up line i will send a pic. my blender has always done this and no one could ever tell me why? 2.when i hit u and unwrap is looks good at first but when i render is is very messed up. after looking at the unwrap closer i realized there was lotsa weird stuff going on. like extra verts and holes and stuff. its a circal so i dont know why it had to break it up. and when i use the smart unwrap thats weird too because i dont know what im doing XD if anyone wants the .blend yo ucan have it. i will email it to you or direct transfer over aim.

Attachments

Ok now i proudly present the FINAL RENDER OF TOBI
we hope you’ll like it :smiley:

Attachments

That render turned out nice! I am guessing this character appears after season 6, because I don’t recognize him and I stopped watching around that time.
With all this anime goodness appearing on the forums all the sudden, Im thinking about dusting off one of my old anime models and working on it again.

i think he is mostly in shipuden. if you do starts some anime tell me i would love to see it!

just so you guys know i am going to make a AMV for a friend tonight and maybe tomorrow and I’m open to ideas for the next member I’m only doing Akatsuki chars right now but i would enjoy knowing what you guys want. maybe alittle comments on tobi? i already have 1 vote for itachi. see you guys later!.

Kisame might be fun, or maybe Sasori inside Hiruko.

Is this guy from the manga or something? Or did part of my brain fall out, I don’t remember seeing him in the anime lol.

looks funky, I love the clouds on the akatsuki robes, it fits well with chibi.

Yeah, he’s mostly in the manga right now. Without giving any spoilers, he is VERY important to the story.

the eps he is in are not dubbed yet. i have not watched naruto in like a year but yeah. kisame would be fun yes. hiruko would be intresting… you could do alot with him. and itashi would be a good person to work on particles… thanks for the ideas all! i will be pondering these hard. another char i plan to do is deidara.