Church

Some modelling practise I’ve been doing in the evenings to get used to 2.8’s new settings :slight_smile:

46 Likes

Great stuff! I’d just change the colored window, other than that this is pretty amazing.

4 Likes

agreed with @Lafar, colours are really nice but the window looks like you have a UV Map around it :smiley:

Loveing the orthographic angle though :slight_smile:

loving the architecture of the church! im wondering what references you used for this; surely theyre beautiful! the birds are also a nice touch, adding a sense of activity to the render. i hate to sound like a broken record, but i think that the windows would benefit from a better material and/or model. otherwise, great work! i hope to see more of your work soon!

the nice architecture shines bright in the sunlight.

As the others said already, another colorful window would fit better, maybe some stained glass saint…

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re now also featured on Blender Artists :+1:

1 Like

I have an urgent need for you to render it once again in a dark, evil colours with some damage to walls! :smiley:

3 Likes

It reminds me of Princess Peaches Castle. Nice!

great stuff! perhaps i would change the tiles on the dome a bit, they are too much flat

Awesome :+1:

nice work !!!
i like the little birds details on the top !!!

It really beatiful!! :heart_eyes:

Thankyou for the feedback everyone :slight_smile:
Agreed about the window, probably should have made it much more of the centrepiece but got a bit lost in modelling all the other details.