Cine Aconcagua

Hello.
I’m trying to achieve some realism/good looking renders. What do you guys think?

REFERENCE IMAGE

All modeled and textured in Blender 3.1 Except the cars, the tree and the bike. Those were downloaded from Sketchfab
Rendered with Cycles X - 2160x2160 - 1024 samples.

Thank You. Bye.

41 Likes

:+1:
congrats.

1 Like

Oh. Thank you

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart. Have a nice weekend too.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you.

It’s so realistic. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Pretty realistic. Only focal length is little odd. Usually people avoid such deformation.

2 Likes

You know, i setted up three cameras, with different focal lengths 24, 50, and 120. I went for the 24 because the other two looked to flat for me. But yeah, you have a point there. Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Thank you Calvin.

Probably I see to many archviz renders :slight_smile: There people struggle to get rid of lens distortion.

1 Like

Amazing work! Especially when compared to the reference photo, you are spot-on with the textures. How did you do the textures - did you use anything directly from the reference photo or did you create/find good matches?

1 Like

Nice work!

1 Like

Hello Tomas. Thank you.
I did the textures for the building combining noise and musgrave for the overall look, then used the voronoi to generate the cracks and on top of that I used some decals from textures.com (the leaks). Lots of trial and error by the way. I then applied the same process to the rest of the assets. I also used some poliigon textures for the letters. Some photoshop to make the signs. I made the floor tiles with geonodes. And i thinks thats it. It took me quite a lot af time to achive to look that i wanted.

1 Like

Thank you Heber

Thanks for the thorough answer. Never thought of using textures just for the water damage/ leaks. Great work!

1 Like

Awesome. I would have thought it was the original real location.
I like the boards and contrast of the sky in particular, they really add the realism to this.

1 Like