Ciri - The Witcher 3

Header Image - nothing to see here

Hi all,

I’ve finished another character. Been working on her for the past two months or so.

All modelling and sculpting done in Blender. Texturing done in Substance Painter.

I hope you like her.

Clay Renders:

Wires:

I’ve also posted her over on my Artstation, with a couple extra renders: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/R3GQaW

I’ve also put together a summary video, which looks briefly at the general steps taken to create her. I also have several timelapse videos, which I’ve started uploading - you can find them in the reply below.

16 Likes

The first of my time-lapse videos has been uploaded. Part 1 shows how I sculpt the likeness from my previously made base mesh.

Part 2: Clothing

Part 3: Sword and Accessories

Part 4: Texturing

Part 5: Sculpting Details

Part 6: Particle Hair

2 Likes

And of course I’m already following you… Turns out you’ve made a couple things I like and tucked away in my inspiration folder. Anyway, this is one of the best 3D fan Ciris I’ve seen yet.

Really makes me think I need to stop tweaking my base mesh and finally make some damn art with it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, my own base mesh isn’t perfect, but it’s good enough which is very much acceptable :smiley:

Just a quick little bump to say that I’ve finished uploading all of my timelapse videos. It shows me modelling, sculpting, texturing, and doing the hair. I hope someone finds it of use.

You can find them all listed in the first reply above. :smiley:

Awesome, thanks for the update. Although her hair looks more gray than white to me the shape is still spot on.

I’m looking forward to seeing how you made the clothes too.

1 Like

Clothing can be found in parts 2 and 5 :slight_smile:

Yeah, the labeling is clear, I just commented before watching them (although I haven’t had time to watch them all yet, I like what I’ve seen).

1 Like

Something is pretty off about the body proportions and skin there. But if I wasn’t used to seeing the in-game model, I’d probably accept it. Not too shabby.

1 Like