city movie

just edited a bit and add a yahoo link

Hello im just finished my short movie trailer project
it made by all in blender and gimp
this project is related width ogre echo plugin
please take a look and joy.

Holy wow. Awesome. Is the music original as well?

I think it sounds similar to music from Halo… especially the drum beats. Forgive me if I’m wrong.

Anyway, the animation was awesome. Can you upload a version that has better quality; the compression kills the quality.

Very, very, very impressive, your quite a talented architectual artist. Your logo at the start was a quite a bit too long and the main impressive part was all too short, but if it had been 10 minutes it would have been a little too short for that part.

I dont know what quality you did the textures but i wouldn’t mind seeing some blown up stills of that. I didn’t hear the audio, i’m at college right now, so if there was anything important in it then i missed it.

5 stars.

Woah, that was pretty awesome, but I agree that the logo at the beginning was a bit too long. How did you do the tree? It was pretty realistic. Looking forward to the next part…:eyebrowlift:

Nicely done! I just started to use blender and can’t imagine how long something like this would take.

thank you for positive feedback :slight_smile:

the music composed by Bill Brown and this sample [I]from “Lineage II: Chronicle 2: Age of Splendor”

[/I]yes the logo a bit long but it have a symbolic meaning for further story.

Here is the bigger (original) one version 650x350 (26MB) and i edited in my first post too:

the tree leaf made width a simple plane
width alpha channeled leaf picture

at jlane:
I used many other 3d programs before so i have some experiment width common basic technical knowledge, i had follow widht attention for blender’s evolution for a long while and i had learning the unique interface, but recently activated myself as blender bacame very handly and real 3d artist tool :slight_smile: anyway this project take about 2 months for finished.

The hi-res version is so cool. 5-star goodness :slight_smile:

Hi Squareline.

Impresive. Very very cool. I like it. When do you think you will finish the entire project?

Farfu

very nice !

I watched it before a class and a guy (who couldn’t see the screen) asked if I was watching something to do with Halo, so this is seconded.

Beautiful…

Really nice! I agree that the logo was too long though. Also it was made WITH Blender, not by Blender.

Cuby

Really rocks, congratulations!! :wink:

That was really impressive, great work…only thing at the very beggining it says made “by” blender…shouldnt it be made “with” blender. Makes it sounds like Blender is a person or something.

Thank you for helping :slight_smile: i changed to “width blender”

Farfu:
I dont know when will finished this project , because i would like learning some
basic character animation maybe it take some weeks and than i will back this project and in the end try render in HD quality.

Nice!
Tree needs a little work, and I can see what the guys were talking about with the logo. It’s more than half the movie!!
Still. Very nice!
4-Stars

thanks, just added the yahoo video link in first post because the old link was broken
and here too.

brillant,… i like the enviroment but not much happens.

here is what i would change:
the logo scene at the start- just a wee bit shorter
the going through the wall- i didnt like that, it reminded me of a game glitch. i would make the heavy stone door fall down or swing open in a dramatic fasion.
nothing happened much- make a bird in the sky, or some leaves blowing here and there.

other than that i like how it looks. but what of the story? i cant guess much of what the finished product will be like based off of what i saw. unless you want it that way… i give it 4 1/2 stars.