Classic furniture

Hi everyone

After being apsent about two years (but working in silent), now I’m here to present a new artwork.
I made this project as a senior render artist in Māvarā furniture design studio. Lots of renders and their cloth modeling done by me.

Thanks for your comments.

30 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thanks bart

1 Like

Outstanding details! Very much love :heart:

Yes, I’m doing productive rendering and always think on how to show details perfectly. It’s the most important part of my task. Also I have to make variations in my renders.

1 Like

Great. Are you modeling everything inside Blender without 3rd-party tools like 3dsmax or Marvelous designer?

Beautiful work my friend :ok_hand::heart:

Yes, of course
I started 3d world with Blender and I’ve improved my skills in modeling and rendering and any related stuff. In some of projects maybe I use marvelous designer but I’m not good in it but in blender I’m doing everything.

1 Like

Thanks bro, not as good as your artwork. :heart:

For example, how do you model this bed sheet ONLY in Blender?

I need it for my project and I cannot replicate on how to do it?

Of course, in this case I personally don’t try to have high detailed model because it’s too performance eater. But you have two methods for this;

First you can find the tileable shape of the pattern and make a normal map seamless texture from it and then use it easily.

Second you can model a little part of your shape and tile it on your geometry.

I think it’s better if you search in youtube “artem gogolov” and then watch how he models clothes. he uses multiple softwares for getting better result but you can inspire methods and then try to do his methods in Blender.

1 Like

Wow! So realistic!:heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like