Classic Interior

After two years of cooperation and being with studio Mavara as a render artist, I wanna share a render as a memorabilia to show you what kind of brilliant things are happening in this studio, always!

Base model of furniture set has modeled by one of the most powerful our 3D modelers in about three weeks! and after that, we took the model for doing some of adjustments and finalizing the model. Base model created in Autodesk Maya by S.Sh and we used Rhino3D to do final edits. The process of cloth modeling, design and orientation of the scene done by me and yeah, I used Cycles for materials and lighting.

No complicated materials used but the count of materials and scene complexity made the final render heavy. As I remember we have 15 million vertexes in the scene even after decimating. It was a hard work to deal with this really crowded mesh but I did it and yeah sometimes Blender froze about 2 or 3 minutes during the process.

45 Likes

The intricate designs in this furnature looks amazing.

1 Like

Thanks
I forget add some of explanations about modeling process

1 Like

If I had that kind of furniture in my house , i would invite the neighbours around just to show off :slight_smile:
looks cool

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I like your comment and how you described the scene.
Actually this type of furniture is favorite in some of middle east countries and there are few fans of this in other countries like EU or US. So I’m happy because you like it.

I would love to see some of the behind the scenes.

This is behind the scene in real life! :grin:

7 Likes

Of course
I’ll show you behind the scene but that is in office hard drive, I think tomorrow I can go to office and pick some of datas for you man :+1:t2:

1 Like

Amazing work! Very well done!!

Thanks
It’s your favour

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

Thank you very much :+1:t2::blush:

1 Like

Wow some very intricate work, looks very luxurious. Great job, I love that floor, those insets, not too keen on the arrow like pattern but looks beautiful against the wood.

Congrats!

Apart from the chair pillows this looks perfect. Consider modeling objects with respect to their weight-induced deformations, for a more realistic appearance, to achieve a sense of heaviness or lightness, except a rigid look is desired. Here’s an example of an image illustrating a pillow’s deformation under the influence of gravity.

images

Thanks for your attention to details.
I’m always looking for new and creative elements in classic interior. Of course it’s hard to find and collect good things to gather them around and make a new combination in all design fields. But in this case I’m try to do my best in finding references and change them to make something creative.

I agree with you in deformations and yes your reference photo is correct.
Exactly when I started modeling pillows, I thought “what if I make pillows look stiff or rough? because this type of furniture isn’t just for resting or comfort and maybe this kind of form is good!” and that is why I made rough pillows.

1 Like

Regardless of my personal taste it still looks incredibly impressive.

1 Like

Nice and great high detailed models