Classical Bedroom

Hello,
I wanted to share my latest project. I’ve been doing a bit more experiments with classical - or this time rather baroque - style. Made with Blender and rendered in Cycles, 3072 samples. Post-pro in Lightroom.
Edit. Link to the project on Artstation (I added a progression GIF there): https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VdkdqX

81 Likes

amazing. Looks soft.

1 Like

look great, I give five of five :ok_hand:

1 Like

An eye-catching picture, great work!

1 Like

Nice floor. No clearcoat (or you’ve elimitated it’s bug?) made it nice

1 Like

@masterxeon1001 @Truna @YarVolkov
Thanks a lot, guys! I’m glad you like it!

@Acrivec What bug do you have in mind? I did not give the floor any clearcoat and what you can see is only variable roughness and specularity.

1 Like

There’s a bug with clearcoat in principled, causing stuff to be brighter.

Oh, I didn’t know about it actually. Probbably because I rarely use clearcoat. For majority of materials roughness and specularity maps give enough options.

I really like this one.:slightly_smiling_face:
Congrats!
Even the noise gives a unique feeling to the image.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

you are the god damn queen of the carpet, all of your carpet are just woaw

great render man !

1 Like

@SunBurn Thanks a lot mate, I’m glad you noticed it. Though I feel like web compression lost some of the smallest details.

@bartv Thank you very much, Bart, have a good weekend as well!

@BD3D Thank you, I’m really happy you like it. However, if you don’t mind I’d rather be a king :wink:

1 Like

Where did you get it ?

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

@bartv Thank you very much, Bart!

@BD3D It’s the same model (with some modifications) I used in my Classical Interior.

1 Like

nice work, hey why not use denoiser option in blender 2.79?

1 Like

I like the detail of the classic décor and the natural look of the bed and rug.
A truly stunning scene. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Amazing render. Here is what it looks like after Topaz AI gigapixel for noise removal. Hope you don’t mind. All i did was AI upscale 2X then bicubic downscale it back down to the original size.

edit, i saved it with wide color gamut, here is normal.

2 Likes

@MichaelBenDavid Thanks! I actually used the denoiser (standard, built-in, not the AI) but I always add some photographic noise to my renders in post.

@melb Thank you very much!

@Thesonofhendrix Thanks mate! I’m surprised how well AI managed to preserve small details in the décor. Though, I have the denoised version it didn’t look realistic enough for me since some surfaces need a bit of noise over them since it breaks down their uniformity and adds some realism. At least in my opinion.

1 Like

How long did it take to do everything and how long did it take to render?